Let’s face it 2020 hasn’t exactly worked out how we planned. Our homes became our places of work. We also educated our children and worked out at home. Exercise weights became harder to acquire than the most popular toy at Christmas and our one hour of daily exercise became our respite. So with further restrictions planned it very much feels like our lives won’t be returning to the normal we once knew for quite some time.
The Government have told us Winter of 2020-21 ‘could be a very tough winter’ and until a reliable vaccine is widely available we have to learn to live with this new normal.
March 2020’s lockdown significantly impacted the UK population. Reports told us of a rapid decline in people’s mental health, anxiety, weight gains and increased consumption of alcohol. Some, however, embraced the quieter simpler life that lockdown brought with success stories in increased fitness and weight loss. The spring and summer warm weather and long light nights certainly helped us get through lockdown but are we prepared for those long dark cold nights?
The instability of week to week restriction changes means you need to invest in your health and wellbeing. You need to better prepare yourself for the months ahead. One solution is an online bespoke personal training plan with all the help and support you need.
Elysium has developed an online fitness platform which is perfect for those whose routines may have to change due to further restrictions. The platform is perfect for those who are vulnerable or shielding and working from home.
Elysium has been working successfully with their online personal training platform since the March 2020 lockdown and have seen some impressive results with clients. So should the worse happen we can quickly switch clients who may normally train in fitness studios to a bespoke online personal training plan.
What you can expect from an online personal training plan:
- You will be assigned to an accountable expert PT to optimise your training and nutrition with regular contact to keep you on track.
- Weekly check-ins. No guessing when properly assessing!
- Setting nutritional tracking goals. We will remotely coach these through food diaries with feedback from your online personal trainer.
- Bespoke programming and video library for every exercise. You will work with our state of the art software where our trainers will provide a programme based on whatever equipment you may or may not have available at home.
- Recipe e-book. We release these each month to keep variety in your diet.
- Contact us for support. We are here with you every single step of the way and can be contacted by email, text, and phone for support.
Elysium Health and Fitness offers personal training solutions in Chester and Cheshire through its boutique fitness studios.
Contact Elysium Health and Fitness for further information. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call one of the studios Aldford 01244 620202, Tarporley 01829 781685