Finally we are seeing the restrictions slowly start to lift. The kids are back in school and you can meet a friend outdoors for a walk, run or coffee in the park. As the weeks pass more and more of our freedom will hopefully return, but are you ready?
It is fair to say that even the fittest and healthiest of us have put on an extra pound or two (or three!) during lockdown. It has been dark and cold outside, not exactly motivating weather. With spring insight it is time to think about what special occasions you have coming up and how you will celebrate. The big question is are you ready to ditch the stretchy pants?
Whether its a wedding, a holiday, birthday, race meet or re-scheduled celebration, we all need something to look forward to in the coming months. As with any special event you want to look great and feel great in your clothes but do you need a little extra help to achieve that goal?
Right now is the time to take action and look at getting fit, healthy and maybe losing some weight for months ahead. It is important to set some goals, create a plan and stick to it. Below are some ideas to help you get back on track.
- Buy yourself a set of scales. If your objective is to lose weight, then definitely invest in a set of bathroom scales to keep track on a weekly basis.
- Healthy foods. There are tonnes of nutritional information and recipes online to help you make the right choices.
- Food diary. Keep a diary of the foods you eat each day. You’ll be surprised how many extra treats can creep in if you don’t keep track.
- Partner with a friend. Whether it’s exercising or both of you trying to lose some weight, its often more fun to share your journey with a friend.
- Exercise. The key to helping you get fit and healthy. Whether you run, walk or workout online. You will benefit from inch loss, weight loss, increasing fitness levels and improving your overall wellbeing.
- Invest in a health and fitness specialist. Sometimes you need a little more help. So this is where we can help. Elysium’s team of experienced PT’s can tailor a fitness plan just for you. Until our studios are back open you can train with us online. We will help track your food diary, help with nutrition and put together fun, interactive PT sessions. You will also have our full 360o support via the phone, online or email.
SPECIAL OFFER: 3 for £60. Elysium Health and Fitness are offering new clients the opportunity to take advantage of 3 sessions with us for only £60. This allows you to get to know us a little better and see how we work.
Why not call us on 01244 602 202 (Elysium Aldford, Chester) or 01829 781685 (Elysium Tarporley, Cheshire), drop us a DM on Facebook or Instagram or email us email@example.com