As well as being committed to delivering first class personal training to our clients, we are also fully committed to their health and safety.
Since re-opening from the first lockdown our fitness studios in Aldford and Tarporley have followed all of the government guidelines, ensuring they are a safe environment for our members of staff and clients.
When it’s safe to train with us in our fitness studios, here is what you can expect:
- In line with Government COVID safe regulations, we fully wipe down all of our machines and fitness areas with an antibacterial solution fully before each client enters one of our studios.
- Upon arrival, we take each client’s temperature and ask them to apply hand sanitiser.
- We will ask clients to scan our QR code connected to NHS Tack and Trace app
- We fully demonstrate each exercise from a safe 2-metre distance from the client and then wipe machines and fitness areas down to avoid cross-contamination.
- Where possible we open windows to allow natural ventilation into our studios.
- Each studio is deep cleaned at the end of every day.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns relating to COVID 19 health and safety precautions in our fitness studios.