We launched our first exclusive, boutique personal training studio in 2017 in the picturesque location of Alford, Chester. Since then we have been delivering our clients with private personal training services, which are truly bespoke to their needs. In November 2019 we expanded to add a further fitness studio in Tarporley, Cheshire which offers the same high level of service as our Aldford studio.
One of the main reasons people like us is that we offer a flexible service to our clients with no membership or contracts to complete and tie you in. We have worked hard establishing a community for clients by helping them gain their desired results and improve their wellbeing.
We train people from every walk of life and we love to see the results of their hard work and commitment. Our team of highly experienced Personal Trainers is on hand to ensure you get the best out of your sessions and provide ongoing support. There is no hard sell from our PT’s, just true 1 on 1 exclusive training sessions for our clients. We also invest in our PT’s by providing weekly educational classes. This includes information about nutrition, medical and anatomy, equipment and new training techniques, which ultimately benefit our clients. There are no judgments, just ongoing support, and analysis of your fitness journey.
Currently, we are offering 3 sessions for £60 or your first session with us for free. If you wish to join us and become a member then we will begin by conducting our Elysium APM (Assess, Programme, and Monitor) report. This will then be analysed every month and new goals set. We estimate that of your session 30% is spent with you working out in the studio. The remaining 70% is us analysing your results and providing ongoing feedback. We will also track your food diary remotely, nutritional advice, recipes, support to stay on track and developing your next session with us. We do this with every single client to help achieve their results.
Finally, we can guarantee you will enjoy training with us, have fun as well as achieving effective training with results. We can’t wait to start training with you.